This year like every other year NBA teams have changed by adding or subtracting of players, coaches, and strategies. I have written plenty of articles this year highlighting the changes of some of the NBA teams this year. The articles that I have written on these individual teams provide great insight into what that team was going through this season. So I am going to highlight some of those articles in this blog post.
The first one I did was on the San Antonio Spurs, to view it click here. In this article I talked about how the Spurs switched their entire offensive strategy, even though they basically had the same team roster as the last few years with the exception of a few players.
Next I wrote on the Chicago Bulls, to view it click here. I talked about the Bulls huge off-season overhaul as they got 6 or 7 new players that were used in their main rotation, most notably Carlos Boozer, and they got a new head coach. I also touched upon how good they could be with all their new acquisitions.
I also wrote an article on the Miami Heat, to view it click here. I talked about their new acquisitions of Lebron James and Chris Bosh.
I wrote one on the Los Angeles Lakers, to view it click here. I talked about their chances to repeat as NBA Champions this year.
There was also a good article that I wrote on the Boston Celtics, to view it click here. In it I talked about their new playoffs hopes.
I wrote an article about the New Jersey Nets, to view it click here. In it I talked about their stunning trade that got them all-star point guard Deron Williams.
Lastly I wrote about the Dallas Mavericks, to view it click here. In this article I talked about all the injuries the Mavs have gone through this year, and how they could overcome them.
No comments:
Post a Comment